Business Technology Consulting
In order to achieve maximum benefit, how and where technology is leveraged must be driven by business leaders and management, not just by the technologists. This is because the requirement for technology must be derived from a business need, such as a specific goal, a new business opportunity or a shift in strategy.
- Ideally is a component, or an extension, of a business strategy review (such as the Saige Business Strategy process)
- Ties into the business strategy to inform purpose and focus
- Ensures the right objectives are set
- Seeks maximum buy-in from management
- Sets a transparent and broadly understood outcome
Once the need for a technology solution has been agreed upon, the project to implement it should be run by someone who understands both the business need and the technology capabilities. To protect the business, this person should not be from one of the solution providers and often this combination of experience and skill is not available from within the business.
WE PROVIDE THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
DATA MANIPULATION AND ANALYSIS
Making good decisions in business today requires easy access to good information. Having the right information is essential to identify new opportunities, discover blind spots, measure outcomes, as well as efficiently monitor and manage operations.
OUR DATA SERVICES